Friday, March 6, 2009

closer to the start of our lives...



"We're closer to the start of our lives.
The past is just a preview, our eyes will see the brand new.
We're closer to the start of our lives..."

Well, I'm gonna [try to] be disciplined in my bloggishness this time around. I've been debating on whether or not I had time for it, but I came to the conclusion that WHO THE CRAP DOES?! Nobody really has time for it, but everybody still does it...especially moms and newlyweds. I think eventually I'll probably start doing a video blog once a week or something. I mean, I know my life is like REALLY exciting to everyone, and everyone's tracking my every move (on facebook). So, I think I'm gonna try to stay committed to this thing, even if I'm the only one who reads it. I'm a believer in journaling, so it might as well be in electronic form like everything else...

[BTW, I'm sitting in the starbucks in Southlake Town Center, and its oddly intriguing to me to watch people walk in here and get absolutely peee o'd about silly, silly things like 2 people in line (like that's long!), and not enough caramel in their frap. Whiney, whiney people that need Jesus.)



5 Things I'm pumped about...
1. One Look Challenge launch tonight/tomorrow
2. Only 21 days until MSC is at 801 Keller Pkwy
3. dinner
4. workout w/Lukr tonight
5. ITS FRIDAY!!!

Gotta get... I'm about to head to downtown ftw to pick up a 26 ft banner.

CRAP on traffic!!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm glad you decided to start blogging because I love reading up on people! And you're right...we do think your life is REALLY exciting and we want to follow your every move. Are we that obvious? :)

Amanda said...

About time. Really.

Amanda said...

I told you I'm a blogaholic

Luke Newby said...

yay to blogging!