Monday, March 23, 2009

it...is...finished!!!! :)



Super day. It was our last weekend @ 2040 Willis Ln.

Here are my top 5 "no more's"...
5. No more walking onto the stage from the congregation/walking through the congregation after worship to get to the back.
4. No more venturing into the creepy closet upstairs to turn on the projector.
3. No more YELLOW WALLS!!!!
2. No more stinky sound system.
1. No more hiding under the shadow of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton

I don't want to sound stuck-up or snobby at all, but God's called us to a new level, and i'm stoked about it!! Being able to be a part of something that involves life-transformation is so exhilarating! Today, during 3rd service worship, I was overcome realizing how God brought me from where I was 2 1/2 years ago to where I am today. I most definitely have a long way to go, but I'm trying to remain coachable and always learning. I love spending time with Pastor Steve, PJ, Pastor T, Eddie, and all the guys at church--just watching how they do life, how they handle situations, how they answer phone calls from their wives, how they interact with each other, etc... almost like a child. So, back to the service... I was standing there singing, and I closed my eyes and just listened to the congregation sing. It was awesome. There was such an excitement in the air!!!!

I'm SUPER excited about our first service on Keller Pkwy next weekend, and WAY stoked about Easter. There are some really cool creative elements we're adding into the service for Easter, and I can't wait to see how God uses it all. It's gonna be SWEET!! Here are a couple of screenshots of what we shot on Friday that's getting incorporated into Easter weekend...


So... all in all, super weekend. God is SO good!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Yay! You're blogging! I loved this post, and the pictures are amazing!